Project Engineer – Project Engineer Process Equipment – 5123 (ADA)
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Project Engineer – Process Equipment for a 12 month contract to be based in Valais region of Switzerland.
- Represents the Centre of Excellence for all process equipment related aspects including design, installation, and CQV of the assigned Project.
- Develop the design of the assigned project according to standards and technologies in collaboration with team members, EPCM company and local Engineering.
- Support investment project teams during concept, design, procurement, start up and qualification of Process Equipment, including the co-ordination of technical activities involving multiple parties, whilst providing clear alignment and support of the project teams.
- Develop Design in alignment with global and local in collaboration with project team members, EPCM company and local Engineering
- Support EPCM company for bid packages and participate of vendors selection to guarantee design and project requirements
- Follow-up equipment construction and participate to FAT execution
- Secures optimal flow of technical information with project teams and local Engineering as well as any other relevant stakeholders. Promotes & ensures global standard adherence and that necessary deviations are highlighted, discussed, well justified and documented.
- Support CQV team to develop qualifications strategy and CQV documents. Be part of the CQV execution to identify corrective actions and close punch list according to initial design requirements
- Support project control team for schedule and cost control
- Ensuring compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
· Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, process, pharmaceutical, biochemical engineering or equivalent) or long time and in-depth project technical management or operational experience in international environments.
· 5+ years in project engineering, project management and/or operations for chemical, biochemical, pharmaceutical industries, facility layout and optimization or equivalent.
· With vast experience and expertise in the field of process equipment, Utilities and clean rooms design, layout and construction
· Excellent knowledge of current and proposed future technology in the field of process, associated automation, CQV, operation and maintenance
· International experience strongly desired.
· Experienced in cGMP regulatory requirements.
· Knowledge of digital platform like Kneat, Unifier, Trackwise
· Motivating team player, drives results, excellent communication skills and experience in managing matrix-based cross-functional teams.
· Capable of imagining and creating a future-oriented technical system and design and able to convincingly communicate this at all levels of stakeholders.
· Excellent command of English, German language advantageous.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment is crucial.
· Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources.