The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Administrative Professional in Brand Strategy within Pharma 4887 SRS
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Professional in Brand Strategy within Pharma for a 5 month contract in Basel.
As the Administrative Professional in Brand Strategy, you would ensure that the customers and their needs are a priority in your daily work, ensuring good service.
- Dealing with complex administrative and organizational assignments
- Calendar management, taking minutes, travel organization and expenses for the Global Head
- Dealing with and replying to correspondence, filing, appointment and deadline coordination specific to the department
- Preparing agenda's and handling minutes for team meetings
- Maintaining distribution lists relevant to the department, check the media relations inbox, manage various Sharepoint sites
- Managing of projects / event administration
- Team development & training
- On and off boarding of team members
- Assisting other administrative staff on an ad-hoc basis
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Commercial background: KV of Commercial School (business school)
- Must have very good administrative and coordination skills/experience
- Experience as an „Administrative Expert“
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
- Hands on experience in Sharepoint, Outlook, MS Teams as well as other Microsoft office tools
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.