The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client, a dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland, is looking for a Associate Director, SAP (EWM, WM) for a 9-months contract based in the Bern area.
The Associate Director Inventory and Warehouse Management is responsible for independently analyzing, documenting, and communicating requirements for systems and data related changes needed within the client and Seqirus logistics and warehousing business processes. Solutions areas may include Enterprise Resource Planning, Extended Warehouse Management, workflow automation, Mobility and similar applications.
This role is for coordinating demand management activities as a I&T representative and for providing assistance on the development of Global Supply Chain and Warehousing activities for the client and Seqirus. This role will be working directly with the client/Seqirus business members on all activities relating to Inventory and Warehouse Management areas requiring great communication and problem-solving skill sets.
The Associate Director Inventory and Warehouse Management will analyze business and technical processes to develop new and modified business processes as well as solutions. This role requires knowledge of requirements elicitation techniques, software/system development lifecycle, and business analysis deliverables.
The Associate Director Inventory and Warehouse Management will work with the Managed Service provider to ensure all client/Seqirus standards, process and validation activities (if needed) are completed and done correctly.
- Assists the ERP PTI Lead and the Solution Integrator to coordinate demand management activities in a managed services environment. .
- Establish relationships with Run / Project team members, client and Seqirus Inventory/Warehousing stakeholders, and liaises between the business and technical members of the PTI team (Client/Seqirus and the Managed Service Provider), ensuring that the team understands the business customer needs.
- Build and update models, diagrams, information flows and other documentation to describe business processes, conceptual information models, organizational structure, and business area context and/or system requirements.
- Analyze the current environment for repetitive issues and activities that can be solved proactively rather than reactively.
- Supports contingent worker oversight for supplemental contract Business Analysis resources that may be required.
- Seeks to become subject matter expert on the processes and systems related to their assignments. Must have ability to create technical and training documentation as needed to support the Global Digital Technology organization.
- Support and alignment with other work streams such as OTC and Manufacturing
- Work with the Managed service provider on all Inventory and Warehouse management activities and any activities related to the IM, WM, EWM Modules of SAP S4.
- Support all integrations to automated HBR’s and handheld transactions as it relates to the S4 ERP and fringe applications within the SAP ecosystem. Supports integration to MES system. Support integration to external partners such as 3PL, 4PL and CMOs
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, education preferably in Information Technology, Engineering, or Science discipline.
- 8+ years of experience in application solution design standard requirements business analysis techniques such as data analysis, process analysis, interviewing, and use case development.
- Technical training in SAP S4 EWM/WM required.
- 7+ years total of SAP Warehouse Management experience and a 5+ years of SAP EWM experience
- 7+ years of interfacing to 3PL’s and 4PL’s using a multitude of connection tools such as SAP PI/PO, Idoc’s, and other middleware toolsets.
- SAP EWM certification preferred
- Lifesciences/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience preferred.
- Familiarity with software/solution delivery life cycles.
- Facilitation, organization and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated skills in analysis and problem solving
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.