The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Bioanalytical Manager Large Molecules
Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, is looking for Bioanalytical manager in large molecules to join their team and focus on external CRO management. The successful candidate will look after studies done externally from a bioanalytical point of view (e.g measuring blood & tissue concentration in both humans & animals).
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position within the pharmaceutical industry or CRO
- Experience with large molecules bioanalysis
- Strong vendor management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Degree in Biochemistry or Biology
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland (EU passport or Swiss work permit)
Your responsibilities will be:
- Lead bioanalytical strategies to generate decision-enabling bioanalytical data with skilled data interpretation to meet and answer project needs
- Responsible for outsourcing activities in Bioanalytics (bioanalysis of non-clinical and clinical studies); resource and time planning, coordination and administrative management of studies with CROs.
- Manage the development, transfer and validation of specific and sensitive bioanalytical methods required for the development compound (drug), anti-drug antibodies (ADA), soluble targets and any concomitant/interaction compound in the given project.
- Manage and direct analysis of samples and timeline from preclinical and clinical studies for the project at CRO labs.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.