CAPEX Project Manager (5363 – ADA)
Our client, a large pharmaceutical organization, is looking for an Capex Project Manager for a 1-year contract (with a possibility of an extension) in Bern.
As a successful CAPEX Project Manager you will be part of a highly exciting manufacturing site project.
- Responsible for project activities required to scope, develop, procure, construct and qualify new equipment and facilities required to meet facility production throughput demands
- Leads multi-disciplinary Teams through project life cycle activities to deliver capacity expansion capabilities to meet global and local strategic requirements
- Develops and maintains integrated project plans and monitors project activities for adherence to milestone timelines, deliverables and budget against approved plan.
- Develops risk mitigation strategies.
- Ensures that initiatives are aligned with the business objectives and strategic philosophy
- Responsible for providing cGMP compliant processes and facilities suitable for FDA and global regulatory approval
- Responsible for generation of regular project reports (financial updates, project schedules, risks and summary of current activities) for site Sr. Management and Global Steering Committees
- Project Teams are responsible for completion of project lifecycle activities through performance qualification
- Influences teams to work collaboratively, to be customer focused and to deliver superior performance through personal leadership abilities, mentoring and effective communication.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Successful studies in Engineering, Business Administration or Life Sciences (MS/MBA/BS/BA or equivalent)
- More than 5 years of experience in managing major capital projects in the pharmaceutical industry
- Functional knowledge of cGMPs and manufacturing operations in FDA regulated facility
- Excellent understanding of project management principles and project lifecycle phases, including knowledge of Validation, CMC and facility regulatory submission requirements
- Experience to manage high level project budgets
- Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously and integrate project planning efforts across functions
- Ability to understand “the big picture” and approach problem solving in a proactive team manner
- English & German knowledge is mandatory