Category Lead Pens (5284)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Category Lead Pens
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and sales partners. We are looking for a Category Lead Pens for a permanent role to be based in Central Switzerland.
- Take overall responsibility for the long-term financial success of allocated product/platform franchise;
- Be responsible for sales planning, cost planning and control;
- Manage employees in Product Management, Product Development, Project Management, and Quality Assurance;
- Provide strategic orientation for products (life cycle management);
- Develop business models and offerings;
- Participate in investment planning and monitoring of implementation;
- Responsibility for planning and implementing development/customer projects including resource and cost planning
- Lead commercial, scheduling and technical development projects and customer projects;
- Be in close cooperation with Account Management and Operations;
- Lead definition and control of KPI with Operations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Business administration or scientific/technical studies (FH, Uni or ETH), business administration training with engineers/scientists;
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable function (product, project and relationship management), preferably in the medical technology/pharmaceutical industry;
- Experience in a regulated environment (GMP) is an advantage;
- Business fluency in English and German.