CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is one of Europe’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, with a strong scientific core. Headquartered in Switzerland – a European biotech hub – our client is specialized in the discovery and development of small molecules, to transform the horizon of therapeutic options.
For one of our client's affiliates in Germany, which has main focus on the discovery and development of innovative synthetic carbohydrate vaccines, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Chemical Laboratory Technician to support a team of world class organic chemists searching for and synthesizing novel vaccines.
Chemical Laboratory Technician (m/w/d)
- Planning and execution of chemical experiments, including purification of organic intermediates and end products.
- Careful execution of routine syntheses according to established protocols
- Involved in the gram scale upscaling of organic compounds
- Participation in the maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Support the team in the daily laboratory routine
- Compliance with high laboratory standards, particularly with regard to safety and cleanliness
- Documentation of the experiments in electronic laboratory notebooks
- Documentation of work under the quality management system following set SOP’s
- Completed training as a Chemical laboratory assistant or Chemical technical assistant (CTA) or Bachelor |Master degree in Organic chemistry
- 3+ years professional experience in academia or industry
- Experience in organic synthesis, on a laboratory scale
- Familiarity with modern methods of purification and characterization of organic compounds (e.g. column chromatography, automated column chromatography, HPLC, LC-MS, NMR, GC, etc.)
- Fluent in English, very good knowledge of German
- Proactive and “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude
- Excellent organization skills
- Team-orientation with ability to cope in a lively, multi-cultural environment
- Continuous improvement and idea-sharing mindset
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to Marin Mavrev at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on the phone.