CIP Lead (5213)
The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a CIP Design Lead / SME for an initial 12-month contract with high chances of extension based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
CIP Design Lead / SME – 5213
· Act as a CIP Lead for technical changes and change management associated with Installation, Automation, Cleaning strategy
· Act as an SME to support installation, construction and commissioning
· System owner approval of installation standard
· Design review Client lead for all CIP changes
· Responsible for CIP system performance from Design to after the PQs
· Process Pre and Post approval of all CQV activities
· Work/residence permit or Swiss/EU citizenship required
· 10+ years of hands-on technical experience in large molecule drug substance , in CIP, clean utilities, Upstream or Downstream
· 5+ years of experience working with CIP systems
· Experience with stainless steel equipment and Delta V software
· Strong understanding of design in all project phases and complex CIP processes
· Substantial SME skills within several domains, including collaboration with design partners, CQV, MES and Utility / site operations teams
· Collaborative personality, strong decision maker, and ability to work independently
· Will interface: QA, CQV, Engineering, Design, Facilities
· Fluency in English
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.