The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Clinical Development Leader
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking a Clinical Development Leader for an initial 12 month contract with high likelihood of extension based in Zug, Switzerland.
- Provide clinical expertise and leadership for the HF clinical development programs
- Design clinical studies towards product development and registration
- Drive medical value innovation and clinical differentiation of key products
- Drive exploratory research and validation towards novel product opportunities including digital clinical decision support and disease management solutions
- Drive Intellectual Property generation
- Support the disease area network in the implementation of the overall cardiac clinical strategy
- Medical risk and safety assessments
Qualifications and Experience:
- Swiss working/residency permit and/or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- M.D. with experience in heart failure (HF) with 5+ years of working experience
- Experience in clinical evidence generation, study design, patient pathways and disease management
- Previous experience of working in an international business climate and matrix environment; with agile project management environment exposure
- Excellent understanding of medical aspects of GCP (Good Clinical Practice), ICH (International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use), FDA, EMEA, NICE and other relevant guidelines and regulations
- Good understanding of Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Cardiac biomarker experience and digital product development experience are strong assets, as is knowledge and understanding of different diagnostic technologies and methods
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 20% of time
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.