The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally. A leader in the field of both in vitro diagnostics and manufacturing and selling of several innovative drugs. To be based in Basel, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic:
(Biomarker) Clinical Operations Lead
As an ideal candidate you should have at least 3 years with broad experience in running trials and biomarker samples from the operational aspect, such as vendors, affiliate or CRO management.
- Planning, coordinating, and overseeing all operational activities for the lifecycle of biomarkers and companion diagnostic samples and data, for clinical studies;
- Collaborating with cross-functional Study and Biomarker Teams to execute biomarker operational strategies;
- Leading identification, selection and oversight of Biomarker Vendors, ensuring quality delivery and performance;
- Developing and overseeing biomarker analysis Timelines, Budget, Risk, Compliance And Quality, Ensuring Study Adherence To ICH/GCP and SOPs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least a Bachelor/Master in Life Sciences (biology and/or chemistry);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a clinical research setting, including at least 1 year working in pharma clinical operations;
- Strong experience with vendor and project management;
- Prior clinical or laboratory experience with evidence of involvement in the processing and/or analysis of biological sample;
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.