The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a biotechnology company, developing next generation cancer vaccines based on viral vector technologies.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Trial Supply Manager for a contract role, fully remote, for applicants living in Switzerland. Your responsibilities include conducting and overseeing all supply chain activities and document design (labelling) according to SOPs, cGCP, cGMP, and all applicable regulations.
- Liaising with and overseeing Clinical vendors for management of clinical supplies in compliance with appropriate regulations
- Working with Clinical Trial Managers to formulate and prioritize short- and long-term objectives with respect to clinical supplies and implementing strategies
- Ensuring clinical trial supplies are ordered, managed, and delivered within agreed budget and timelines
- Working with Clinical Operations team in preparing and modifying timelines for clinical trial supply chain activities
- Supporting the development and implementation of processes and standards and providing a source of process improvement targets and ideas.
- Maintaining relationships with pharmaceutical partners and their CTS groups
- Working with Logistics / Supply Chain and QA team in developing and implementing process improvement plans and structure in relation to clinical trial supply management
- Ensuring appropriate, comprehensive and professional communications both internally and externally
- Participating in Clinical Study Team meetings to provide Clinical Trial Supply status updates and expert advice
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Relevant university degree or educational experience with 3+ years pharmaceutical industry experience within clinical operations
- Management experience in global clinical trial supplies and associated regulatory requirements
- Experience in coordinating clinical trial materials, labelling, packaging and distribution to trial centers
- Knowledge of the drug development process and clinical development planning
- Successful experience in coordinating internal and external resources and in working with pharmaceutical partners
- Direct hands-on experience in managing high-quality successful clinical supply chain
- Clinical and operational knowledge, with continuous expansion and learning ability
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.