Commercial Director (5267)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialized industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programs.
For our client, a very promising Start-Up company based in the Basel area, Switzerland, we are looking for a versatile, dynamic and curious
VP / Commercial Director Digital Health (5267)
The role is new and marks the commercial kick-off of the company. Well financed, the Start-Up has been able to develop, validate and certify a series of state-of-the-art Digital Biomarkers, partially already used in clinical study settings. The development takes place in a close and strong cooperation with academic and industrial partners.
- Plan and implement commercial strategy to generate revenue in the selected segments
- Describe segment & geographies, establish priorities, generate & clarify product offer, clarify billing mechanism and pricing structure
- Reach revenue objectives
- Establish & strengthen the market position of the Start-Up and Portfolio as leader in present and for future indications
- Motivated to join a Start-Up in its important phase of market entry, prior Start-Up experience a plus
- Affinity and former touch points with Digital Health and/or Digital Biomarkers
- Scientific education, ideally experience with Neurology and with Neuromuscular disorders and strong commercial skills, or vice-versa
- Self-starter, hands-on attitude, flexibility and curiosity to work in a dynamic and diverse team spread over different countries
- Strong strategic analytical skills paired with the ability to implement
- Strong communication skills towards potential strategic partners, KOLs, scientific and technical peers
- English fluent, any other languages a plus
Would you like to learn more about CTC and this unique opportunity ? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.