Compliance Investigator (Engineering & Maintenance) – 5496 ADA
For one of our clients, a multinational pharmaceutical company operating in more than 60 countries with a pipeline in several therapeutic areas such as oncology and immunology, we are currently looking for a French speaking Compliance Investigator (Engineering & Maintenance) with experience Utility Equipment, based in Canton Vaud, Switzerland.
· Act as a Compliance Investigator E&M (Engineering and Maintenance)
· Lead technical investigations (minor & major both)
· Technical analysis for new utilities and also work on maintenance, metrology, etc.
· Work on the other side in compliance, to make all the investigations (minor & major), not too complicated investigations though
· Write reports in English and in French
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
· Preferred educational background in Technical field such as Engineering, Science or Technology
· Previous experience in Pharma production or in technical department in Pharma is required
· Strong experience in investigation as lead investigator, not only QA Reviewer
· Preferred experience in utilites equipment (water and gas)
· Fluent in French & English