CQV Planner (5152)
The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
An in-depth experience in life-sciences recruitment combined with an established and extensive local network means that CTC offers clients and candidates the “Gold standard” in recruitment services. With an expertise honed over many years at the cutting-edge of the life-sciences industry, we help companies find people and we help people find companies.
CQV Planner – 5152 CBO
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a CQV Planner to manage and coordinate the planning and scheduling of CQV for a large Project as part of the project controls team.
This is initially a 12-18 months contract role with possibility of extension, based in the Valais area of Switzerland.
· Management of the CQV Primavera P6 schedule at level III & IV.
· Finite tracking of CQV delivery using Microsoft Excel and Primavera P6.
· Knowledge management to include maintenance of schedule basis documents such as deliverable and interdependency matrices.
· Lead or assist cross-functional teams in interactive planning sessions and drive inputs to the schedule in accordance with site and project planning procedures.
· Monitor schedule deviations and variances and assist in the developing of alternative methods for corrective action.
· Prepare and provide schedule progress reports, trending charts and schedule analysis on a periodic basis.
· Responsible for CQ schedule governance to be managed using the CQ Schedule Build Report.
· Active involvement in analysis of the integrated project schedules.
· Review schedules with project team members on a regular basis to ensure that accurate and timely data is incorporated in the schedule.
· Prepare reports in accordance with internal procedures and as required by Project Management, to provide status on the project schedule and critical project issues.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
· Degree in Engineering, Science, or Business Management degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
· Relevant experience of managing, administrating and working within a multiuser Primavera P6 project environment.
· 8+ years of experience in planning and ensuring accurate schedules are controlled for large (> 100 Mio CHF) projects.
· Ability to interpret schedule data in a consistent and efficient manner and articulate relevant information to senior management.
· Experience working in a global environment.
· Experience in Biopharmaceutical facilities, start-up, CQV planning preferred.
· Strong analytical skills to conduct analysis of complex/large data sets, draw conclusions accordingly, and prepare and support decisions.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.