The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill
development training programmes.
Data Domain Owner / Dashboard Developer – 4916 LST
Our client, a dynamic global bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a Data Domain Ownder / Dashboard Developer on a contract basis based in the Basel Area.
The ideal candidate should have Experience in developing dashboards in Pharmaceuticals/food/ healthcare industry with abilities to understand business request and to translate them in data and technical requirements.
- Ensure the data quality and manage the Data Catalogue for a dedicated business process.
- Responsible for the life cycle of the business Data & Analytics requests and proposals
- Development and maintenance of existing Quality dashboards and analytical reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals / Food / Healthcare which follows strict regulated guidelnes.
- Demonstrate abilities to understand business request and to translate them in data and technical requirements.
- Strong ability to develop dashboards. Experience with Tableau Desktop, Tableau Prep would be a plus.
- Strong ability to mine the data. Experience in SQL required
- Ability to work in a validated environment (GxP, SOX, … etc). Experience in Pharmaceuticals area would be a plus
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural organization with a strong appetence for the team work.
- Tableau Desktop / Tableau Prep (at least strong competencies with another data presentation tool like QlickView, Power BI, … etc)
- SQL query development.
- Data base server like Oracle, MS SQL
- Scripting language like Python
- Solid competences in Excel.
- Competences in SharePoint development (form, list, table)
- Fluent in English is mandatory