The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes
Database Developer – 5098 URA
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company focused on biopharmaceuticals, Is currently looking for a contractor to support their several IT platforms. This role is a initial 12 months contract to be based in French speaking part fo Switzerland.
As a Database Developer you will support local data warehousing activities, Oracle APEX applications and Biovia Discoverant application.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
- General database architecture expertise
- Oracle database PL/SQL language
- MS SQL Server database administrator + T- SQL language
- Oracle APEX framework development knowledge
- Data Expert knowledge
- ETL technology knowledge (SSIS/Informatica)
- Projects and Applications management
- Windows / Linux server OS
- Palantir knowledge a plus
- Familiar with current Quality & GxP IT compliance trends for manufacturing a plus.
- Biotech process knowledge
- Business analyst
- MES technology knowledge
- English spoken and written