DevOps Engineer (5252)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialized industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programs.
For our client, a leading Swiss MedTech company, we are looking for a
DevOps Engineer MedTech (5252)
to be based in the Berne region in Switzerland. The position offers hybrid setting with 60% onsite required.
Your main tasks
- As part of the hardware & Software group in R&D, you will be engaged in the full product life cycle from prototyping, feature definitions up to deployment in production
- Contribute to the specification, analysis, design, implementation, test, verification
- Documentation and evolution of all our products (including class C medical devices following IEC 62304)
- Influence the architecture and the future of our systems with your ideas and your code
- Continuously monitor and improve performance of development, release, deploying procedures and practices
- Design, implement, document, write tests and contribute to tests/validation
- Join our continuous efforts to improve our practices and processes, to diffuse best software engineering practices
- Collaborate with IT and Computer System Validation departments to ensure a validated state of tools with adequate documentation in compliance with internal and regulatory requirements
- Loves to work incrementally, strives to deliver frequently while continuously improving code quality and documentation
- Is unashamed to ask for help and willing to give help (strong team spirit)
- Is knowledgeable in C/C++ and C# development
- Has experience in agile software development with good engineering techniques/practices and DevOps mind-set: incremental delivery, pair/mob programming, code review, CI/CD, TDD, CleanCode, KISS, YAGNI, SOLID, etc.
- Has experience in Git, Docker/Podman, Azure DevOps, Linux and Windows OS
- Knows or has an interest in Azure (preferred), Artifactory, Python, CMake, Meson, Conan, GTest/Catch2, Terraform, chocolatey, nugget, etc.
- Speaks and writes English (professional proficiency level)
Interested? Contact us!