Digital Solutions Project Manager – 4964 URA
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
We are currently looking for a Digital Solutions Manager who will act as an expert point of contact for supporting clinical trial teams in the selection and implementation of digital solutions for decentralized clinical trial operations in clinical trials and drug development programs, including concept feasibility, design and execution, proof of concept (POC) studies, and demonstrating clinical value. This is a contract opportunity with high chances of extension to be based in Basel.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of digital solutions for decentralized clinical trial operations to the satisfaction of our internal stakeholders (internal customers)
- Support digital solution evaluations and engagement with external partners
- Develop, design and execute pilot programs, as needed, to evaluate value of digital solutions
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with internal policies and procedures within service delivery scope (e.g. compliance, QA, etc.)
- Lead one or more projects or workstreams, including the development and maintenance of project charter, requirements document, timeline, and financial forecast.
- Provide solution adoption support to clinical project teams as needed.
- Lead project communication material development for multi-stakeholder management and external purpose as needed
- Lead cross-functional project teams and task forces of multidisciplinary experts across varying areas
- of technological proficiency ensuring the assessment, setup and execution of digital solutions for decentralized clinical trial operations
- Develop and maintain project charter, timeline, and financial forecast.
- Ensure delivery of development activities for digital solutions to cost, time and quality standards
- Identify unmet needs and opportunities where digital solutions can positively impact GDD operations and develop new or improved processes to increase efficiency and quality of deliverables
- Develop and manage new processes where no process or precedent exists, while maintaining compliance with current regulations (both internal and external)
- Proactively manage risk, including assessment of impact on clinical operations and development of mitigation plans
- Communicates program progress/ issues horizontally and vertically in an open and timely manner
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- 6+ years of experience in life science/healthcare including experience in clinical research
- 4+ years of experience in clinical study execution, either in a local or global capacity
- Direct experience with digital health or other patient facing clinical trial technologies required
- 4+ years of experience managing complex innovation-related projects
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements around digital health technologies in clinical trials preferred
- Experience presenting/speaking at a senior management level with a proven track record of effectively communicating complex initiatives
- Successful track record of problem-solving and navigating uncharted territory without clear precedent
- Advanced project / program management skills
- Experience in vendor engagement and collaboration highly preferred
- Strength demonstrated in strategic decision making, scenario evaluation, change management and contingency planning
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.