The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
(Associate) Director Real World Evidence & Innovative Evidence -5547 LBD
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. The Director RWE & Innovative Evidence is responsible for developing and implementing evidence strategies that deliver innovative and scientifically robust evidence to Therapeutic Areas (TAs) across the Innovative Medicine (IM) organization. The Director RWE & Innovative Evidence also contributes significantly to internal enterprise-wide and external cross-stakeholder initiatives that shape our business and healthcare environments. This role requires excellent scientific and technical expertise in real world data and observational research as well as a strong understanding of product and disease area strategies, our business, and healthcare environments.
For their office in Basel we are currently looking for a:
(Associate) Director RWE & Innovative evidence
for a contract until end of 2024 initially.
- Develop and drive overarching innovative integrated evidence strategies, in collaboration with internal partners, to ensure that the value of our medicines is fully supported by evidence.
- Act as a thought-leader and internal change agent on matters pertaining to the overall creation and implementation of Innovative Medicines (IM) portfolio RWE / Integrated Evidence strategies and tactics.
- Ask the right scientific questions, understand the evidence needs to optimize approval, access and clinical adoption of our medicines, and ideate and make recommendations on fit-for-purpose data and integrated evidence solutions.
- Deliver high quality, rigorous, and fit-for-purpose evidence solutions according to client's priorities and opportunities to impact patients and society.
- Closely collaborate with internal and external partners ensuring scientific rigor in evidence strategy, study design and analyses.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7+ years industry and/or relevant experience acquired at biopharmaceutical companies, academia, healthcare provider / Payer / HTA, or relevant consultancy companies.
- Deep understanding and experience of RWD/RWE and/or related disciplines to generate scientifically rigorous and impactful evidence, both from prospective and retrospective studies, including secondary data sources.
- Strong understanding of drug development with proven ability to identify and deliver impact full evidence from retrospective and prospective studies to optimize regulatory approval, market access and clinical adoption.
- Strong cross-functional experience working with Clinical Development, Commercial, Market Access, HEOR, Medical, Safety, and Regulatory colleagues.
- Proven ability to develop and successfully implement new strategies and ideas.
- Strong communication skills. Proven ability to translate and effectively communicate complex technical concepts and innovative evidence solutions to diverse audiences.
- Robust organizational, interpersonal, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Results focused, ability to meet difficult timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and work effectively in a constantly changing environment.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.