Director RWE & Innovative Evidence (5278)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Associate Director RWE & Innovative Evidence/Medical Affairs
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
For their office in Basel we are currently looking for a Associate Director RWE & Innovative evidence / Medical affairs for a contract until end of 2023 initially.
In this role you are responsible for developing and implementing evidence strategies that deliver innovative and scientifically robust evidence to Therapeutic Areas (TAs) across the Innovative Medicine (IM) organization. You will also contribute significantly to internal enterprise-wide and external cross-stakeholder initiatives that shape their business and healthcare environments.
- Developing and driving innovative integrated evidence strategies, in collaboration with internal partners, to ensure that the value of our medicines is fully supported by evidence;
- Acting as a leader on matters pertaining to the overall creation and implementation of Innovative Medicines (IM) portfolio RWE / Integrated Evidence strategies and tactics;
- Delivering high quality, rigorous, and fit-for-purpose evidence solutions according to company's priorities and opportunities to impact patients and society;
- Closely collaborating with internal and external partners ensuring scientific rigor in evidence strategy, study design and analyses;
- Leading or contributing significantly to cross-functional, enterprise-wide and external evidence initiatives as well as to new and innovative data and analytic platforms, methodological approaches and technologies, which enable broader and more effective use of integrated evidence to reimagine medicine;
- Working closely with key countries to develop timely, meaningful and robust evidence to support product value demonstration aligned with local needs (patient access, reimbursement, medical education, and patient advocacy);
- Defining and delivering goals and objectives, identify opportunities, gaps and priorities, and contribute to best practice standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- 3-7 years industry or relevant experience acquired at biopharmaceutical companies, academia, healthcare provider / Payer / HTA, or relevant consultancy companies;
- Experience in statistical programming languages like R, SAS etc.
- Experience with (RWD) Real World Data/Evidence;
- Cross-functional experience working with Clinical Development, Commercial, Market Access, HEOR, Medical, Safety, and Regulatory colleagues;
- Leading and executing research projects using RWD from claims, electronic health records, registries, biobanks, or digital applications, including publications.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.