The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
EHS Fire Protection Specialist
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for an EHS Fire Protection Specialist for 12-month-contract (with high possibility for extension) based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
The EHS Fire Protection Specialist will support all construction projects for fire protection concerns during project execution phase. He/she will perform the work by physical inspection and provide/complete relevant documentation.
- Maintaining relevant records and generating activity reports.
- Development of concepts for fire protection, smoke extraction, escape and rescue in infrastructure buildings and construction sites
- Supporting the planning teams in the area of safety and fire protection as well as advising external clients
- Fire protection support for all projects through all phases according to SIA 112 and QA regulations for fire protection on construction sites
- Execution of fire protection audits and status analyses
- Planning and execution of integral tests of fire control systems
- Identification of non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions
- Supporting the Construction Managers in the daily business regarding fire protection
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Completed technical apprenticeship or technical Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the area of EHS and fire protection
- Structured thinking, problem solving with open and excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent German and English language ability (min. C1 level)
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.