The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for an Electrical Instrumentation Lead to start with an initial 12 to 18 months contract with high chances of extension based in Stein, Switzerland.
Electrical Instrumentation Lead – 5391 CBO
The Electrical Instrumentation Lead ensures Deliverables of Electrical and Instrumentation on scope, timelines, costs and quality.
- Responsible to support and review Design Documents with the Design Team for Electrical and Instrumentation
- Oversee the design and execution Electrical and Instrumentation Deliverables and support that all are provided on quality, costs and time.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as CQV, Process, Operations etc.
- Reports to: CAPEX Lead ADC Dolphin / Technical Project Manager
- Support and Review of Design Documents related to their Discipline
- Leads and Coordinates Sensor Risk Assessment according Project Standards
- Ensures Swiss and Project Standards are kept.
- Coordination of Operations SMEs, Global SMEs and Design Team
- Oversee Deliverables in their Discipline to support and ensure timely completion of activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and mitigate risks associated with CAPEX investments.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders for successful project execution.
- Work/residence permit or Swiss/EU citizenship required
- Experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment
- 5-10 Years in Engineering (LifeScience / Chemical)
- 5-10 years in Electrical and Instrumentation
- Comprehensive understanding of Pharmaceutical Industry and Drug Product Industry
- Comprehensive understanding of the different disciplines: Electrical, Instrumentation and Sensor
- Risk Assessment
- Strong understanding on project phases, deliverables and interfaces
- Mature collaboration skills, able to work efficiently in a highly matrix environment with teams and individuals.
- Excellent command of English with desirable knowledge of German.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team-oriented environment
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.