The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Engineer / Industrialization & Optimization – 5125
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company in Switzerland. It is headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and sales partners. For our client’s Manufacturing department, we are looking for a Engineer Industrialization & Optimization for a permanent role to be based in Central Switzerland area.
- Industrialization of assembly lines, final testing and assistance in the choice of spare parts
- Ensuring the availability of complex assembly machines, their feed and vision systems
- Active and systematic analysis of disruptions and production rejects, as well as the implementation of technical measures
- Validation / revalidation of manufacturing processes and maintenance of existing documents such as work and maintenance instructions
- Creation and assessment of documentation (production documents, maintenance and work instructions)
- Participation in the creation of FMEAs and responsibility for the implementation of technical measures
- Active participation in the continuous improvement process
- Participation in customer audits and in the processing of customer complaints
Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
• Completed apprenticeship with further training FH/TS in the technical field
• Experience in automation technology is an advantage
• Good technical understanding, analytical, logical and networked thinking
• Ideally experience in the qualification and validation of medical devices as well as in maintenance
• Independent and structured way of working
• Very good knowledge of German and spoken and written English at least level B1
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.