Entwicklungsingenieur Elektrotechnik (5293)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
On behalf of our client, a medical devices company based in Bonaduz, which manufactures medical ventilators and critical care products for healthcare providers, we are currently looking for an:
Electrical Development Engineer (80 – 100%)
After familiarizing yourself with the fundamentals of ventilation, development tools, and internal processes, you will specify, develop and test electronic modules for new ventilation devices in the development team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Product development according to the innovation process in an interdisciplinary project team.
- Specification, development, and testing of electronic modules for new medical devices according to applicable standards.
- Creating requirements, test, and project documentation in English.
- Conducting technical discussions with internal and external suppliers.
- Independent product support from conception to series maturity.
- Completed degree in electrical engineering (BSc/MSc) or a related field.
- Good knowledge of CAD design and simulation tools.
- Independent, reliable, and structured way of working.
- Fluent German and good English skills.
- Creative and open-minded personality who enjoys working in interdisciplinary teams.
Nice to have:
- Several years of professional experience in electronics development are advantageous.
- Experience in EMC is advantageous.
- Experience in the development of medical devices is advantageous.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.