Expediting Lead – 5101 (ADA)
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Expediting Lead for a 12 month contract to be based in Valais region of Switzerland.
As a Expediting Lead, you will be responsible for keeping the material reporting systems up to date and follow-up on supplier documentation. You will be responsible for facilitating the flow of materials, inspecting quality and quantity, making sure aspects like cost management, order changing and stock levels are all in line with the requirements of the project.
- Ensuring the material / package reporting systems is up to date in the Project Procurement Plan.
- Ensuring that the On Time Delivery ( OTD) of packages allocated to you are meeting the KPI targets set for the Procurement Department.
- Ensuring that all delays from Suppliers are captured , reported on time along with their mitigation Plans.
- Ensuring of reporting timely escalations to Procurement Lead and Category Managers.
- Providing Inputs to Category Managers on Supplier Performance Ratings with respect to OTD.
- Support Category Buyers on Claim Management related to Supplier’s defaults on delayed deliverables.
- Supplier Relationship Management including Supplier Development & Sustainability.
- Support Engineers / Technical leads on expediting critical supplier documentation which have impact on OTD.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- English Fluent
- University Degree in relevant field & relevant job experience of at least 5 years Project Management experience
- Previous CAPEX experience is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills for Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Strong organizational skills with proven experience in prioritizing work and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail and imposed deadlines are critical while maintaining professional and easy communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Requirement to work both in the office and construction site.