The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Facilities Administrator 5484 SRS
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Facilities Administrator for a 12 x month contract (extension planned) based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
- Managing containers with all relevant facilities (refrigeration, offices, workshops, warehousing) on various construction sites
- Developing and maintaining relevant Critical metrics for Facilities and report progress and site plans
- Responsible for accurate documentation of records for facilities department activities
- Accountable for high standards of safety and environmental processes and systems in relation to work preparation, execution and control for internal and external teams
- Establish budget and accurate spending projections, lead within capital and operating resources
- Hand-over of projects from the team on completion
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Previous experience managing container villages/construction sites/buildings
- Familiarity using complex spreadsheets amounts of critical data
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Fluent in both German and English
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.