GCS Mol Labs Support & Training Specialist (5212) (5212)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
GCS Mol Labs Support & Training Specialist
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally.
We are currently looking for a Support & Training Specialist in the GCS Mol Labs department who will support Mol Labs Sequencing Solutions for a 12-month contract (with very high possibility for extension) based in Rotkreuz, Switzerland.
The candidate will support on-market products by performing Level 2 troubleshooting and requests for support from Regional Support Centers, Country Organizations (Affiliates), and external customers. Additionally, if necessary they will escalate to level 3 support. Moreover, they will create and update documentation, train internal personnel (affiliates/regions) and collaborate with product/ software development teams. The candidate applies knowledge of engineering/IT principles, installation and repair procedures, system and hardware design, and troubleshooting principles and practices.
- Follows established Global Customer Support (GCS) Quality System procedures as well as Business Area Quality System procedures in the execution of work.
- Provides on market support by responding to requests for second level support independently with occasional guidance from senior member of team.
- Provides on-call support on a rotational basis.
- On-site support for local and regional service and training activities on demand.
- Applies diverse knowledge and experience of hardware repair, troubleshooting and servicing principles, and practices.
- Supports service requirements on development projects and creates/updates service documentation for internal/external training prior to Launch Decision and throughout the products lifecycle.
- Utilizes project management fundamentals to ensure assigned projects and respective deliverables are completed on time and on quality.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Academic (Fachhochschule or University) degree or similar education in clinical biochemistry and/or biology
- 2-3 years field support experience within the medical device / diagnostics industry
- Initial experience with Molecular Diagnostic systems
- First hands-on Trainer experience, didactic competencies
- Support oriented – experience of providing a high standard of customer service and problem solving
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.