The Life Science Career Network CTC
are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
is one of the leading global manufacturers of herbal medicines. The company has a keen vision to make medicine ever more plant-based with each day that passes. It has created awareness of the importance and efficacy of plant-based drugs. In order to achieve this, our client decodes the great potential of the active agents in plants, by applying cutting-edge research and innovative technologies to the manufacture of effective and safe plant-based medicines. This is phytoneering and it is the company’s formula for its consistent and long-lasting success.
Head of Clinical Operations (m/w/d)
- Leadership of the Clinical Operations team
- Planning, preparation, execution and completion of clinical trials for medicinal products, cosmetics or food supplements
- Preparation and monitoring of study budgets and adherence to timelines
- Selection, cooperation and control of external service providers
- Ensuring regulatory and legal requirements are met (ICH/GCP, AMG etc.)
- University degree in the natural sciences with a medical focus (biology, pharmacy, etc.) with a PhD
- At least 5 years of professional experience in planning and conducting clinical trials in the pharmaceutical industry or in a contract research organisation (CRO)
- Leadership experience desirable
- Professionally proficient in written and spoken German and English
- Good MS Office application skills (incl. MS Project)
Our client offers:
- A globally active owner-managed family business with a commitment to social responsibility
- Flexible working time models and home office options to support work-life balance
- Responsible area of activity with qualified induction as well as performance-related remuneration with attractive social benefits and company pension scheme
- Exciting prospects in a globally growing company with diverse professional and personal development opportunities
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.