Head of IT Service Desk (5233)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Head of IT Service Desk
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and sales partners. We are looking for a Head of IT Service Desk for a permanent role to be based in Central Switzerland.
- Management of the Service Desk in terms of staff, organization and technical aspects, as well as ensuring resource planning and budgeting;
- Ensuring a continuous global service desk organization within the company;
- Monitoring of incidents and requests in the service management tool, incl. triaging / escalation to 2nd and 3rd level as well as creation of KPI reports;
- Follow-up of customer satisfaction, analysis of the resource situation, promotion of improvements if required
- Conceptual design and further development of services, structures and processes and applications in the ICT Service Desk;
- Provision of management reports on the IT Service Desk services;
- Identification of improvement potential and development and implementation of appropriate measures (continuous service improvement);
- Increasing and ensuring the quality and efficiency of the ICT Service Desk
- Ensuring representation and communication with customers and suppliers;
- Shaping a modern service-oriented organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Completed IT training with higher education (FH, HF, diploma);
- Several years of management and professional experience in ICT Service Desk as well as experience in its development and expansion according to the ITIL framework;
- ITILv4 certification is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken is a must.