Industrialization & Site Planning Engineer (5283)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Industrialization & Site Planning Engineer
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and sales partners. We are looking for an Industrialization & Site Planning Engineer for a permanent role to be based in Central Switzerland.
- Ensuring that projects are designed with a manufacturing-oriented view (design for manufacturing);
- Conceptual design of industrial manufacturing equipment/processes and estimation of manufacturing costs and investments needed;
- Development of strategies, rough and production concepts for industrialization and the entire value chain
- Sub-project management in interdisciplinary development projects (consisting of development, marketing, quality and project management);
- Product and process risk assessments (FMEA);
- Groundwork for the development of promotion, development and introduction of new technologies and products (e.g. electronics, connectivity, sterility procedures, etc.);
- Ensuring the transfer of knowledge through congresses, trade fairs and contacts to other branches of industry.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Completed training as an engineer FH/ETH/TU in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, microtechnology or natural sciences;
- Further training in production technology or business administration;
- Several years of professional experience in the industrial environment;
- Very good knowledge of German and English.