The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Investigator – Analytical Chemist (5480 – VGI)
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for an Analytical Chemist for an 18 month contract role with the possibility of extension based in Basel, Switzerland.
We are looking for a highly motivated laboratory expert with the focus on development and optimization of analytical methods to control and monitor chemical processes and products. He/she plans and performs development and validation of analytical methods in a GMP environment. In this you will be are also utilizing obtained analytical methods for the GMP release of materials for manufacturing as a key activity. Further he/she maintains all relevant lab infrastructure and supports order and housekeeping of chemicals and reagents required.
- Swiss working/residency permit and/or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a scientific field, with previous experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector.
- Proficiency in GMP guidelines.
- Strong analytical thinking, a proactive approach to taking responsibility, and excellent teamwork skills.
- Effective communication skills in both spoken and written English.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to: email@example.com