IT Infrastructure Program Manager – 5434 ADA
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for an IT Infrastructure Program Manager to join their Global IT Infrastructure team for a 1-year contract, with possible extension, based Basel, Switzerland.
The IT Infrastructure Program Manager is the key interface between the Global IT Infrastructure organization and project stakeholders. The Program Manager will direct and oversee multiple IT Infrastructure projects within one or multiple technologies and ensure that the agreed results are delivered within the project governance structures, driving stakeholder satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle.
- Full accountability for the co-management of the Program / Portfolio and its execution and the success in achieving the objectives for the project stakeholder(s).
- Responsible for driving and agreeing on Program / Portfolio strategies, including prioritization in collaboration with the Global IT Infrastructure Leadership Team and project stakeholder(s).
- Responsible for implementing communication plan on Program / Portfolio level with all senior stakeholders and executing accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring that the best fitting and most effective Project governance is aligned with project stakeholder(s) and implemented.
- Accountable for the smooth execution of individual Projects within the Program according to defined scope, timelines, and budget for these.
- Accountable for ensuring that appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place to measure and monitor Project execution and deliverables.
- Accountable for Project scope changes being raised, prepared, and communicated to project stakeholder(s) by the assigned Project Manager.
- Accountable for compliance with defined IT Security and Quality Assurance policies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Bachelors or master’s degree in IT
- 5 plus years of experience in IT Infrastructure, Project Management or Program Management
- Fluent in English, German is highly advantageous.