The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a specialist biotherapeutics manufacturer with over a century of experience treating various diseases worldwide. They are committed to patients with coagulation disorders, immunological diseases, enzyme deficiency diseases and other rare diseases.
For their Bern office, we are currently looking for a:
Laboratory Technician 100%
on an initial 1 year contract with possibilities of extension
- Performing laboratory experiments as part of the optimization of manufacturing processes used to produce plasma derivatives;
- Purifying proteins by chromatography and filtration;
- Documenting results and evaluations according to quality system;
- Researching technical literature and writing reports and SOPs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit and/or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Completed training as a biotechnology, biology or chemistry laboratory technician or similar;
- Professional experience in protein purification;
- Skill in handling laboratory equipment and processes;
- Good written and spoken German and English skills.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.