Lean Digital Core Program Solution Design Manager (5210) (5210)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Lean Digital Core Program Solution Design Manager
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a Lean Digital Core Program (LDC) Solution Design Manager (with SAP Functional Consulting Experience) for a 08 months’ contract role (with possibility for extension) based in Basel, Switzerland.
The Lean Digital Core program is about upgrading the legacy SAP ERP systems to SAP S4/HANA and by doing so also enabling global process in areas they have not yet done so.
- Accountable for the LDC Solution Design in the area responsible based on the business requirements based on the architectural standards, performance, quality and security principles
- Accountable for deciding on design decisions for complex issues in strong collaboration with the respective functional GPOs and LDC Pillars based on a detailed rational and interpretation to fully understand implications of the proposal for the integrated solution
- Accountable that solution design:
- meets business and user requirements
- adheres to high level conceptual design and it is tracable
- it is aligned with architectual roadmap
- improves and sustains standardization efficient while respecting regulatory/control requirements (e.g., NFCM-control requirements, P3, TPRM, GxP)
- supports the development, execution and operations of solutions
- Work (together with the IT Expert) in the assigned area and ensuring integrated solutions by strongly being connected to experts in connected workpackages, data & analytics, by applying a continuous improvement mindset
- Prepare and run fit-gap workshops in the area of the assigned workpackage, identify critical integration points and dependencies, propose solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and alignment with business teams
- Accountable that dedicated project work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars
- Accountable for the solutions are peered reviewed, formally documented and signed off by domain pillars and business functions
- Accountable that solution testing is performed and meet quality standards
- Champion the need to stay standard from a customisation perspective by establish standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery
- Ensure adherence with all relevant internal / external security and compliance policies and procedures (e.g. FDA, IGM framework)
- Ensure close collaboration with pillar teams and country reference group members, regular meetings and workshops are conducted and feedback from operations is taken into consideration.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Swiss working/residency permit and/or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- SAP Functional Consulting Experience
- Advanced SAP end user experience in Solution Design as well as functional expertise in the processes in scope
- SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) experience
- Experience on customer-to-cash related commercial processes
- Functional process knowledge in: tendering, commercial quote & contract management, pricing or sales order management
- Having worked in these kind of project environments and having done process design (as mentioned above)
- NOT looking for: Senior project managers who have driven larger transformation projects or IT developers who did programming, data scientists or web application designers
- University level degree
- Additional Project Management training, a certification/designation desirable
- Lean / Six Sigma Certified preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in country and global roles
- English as a must and additional language(s) preferred
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.