The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Logistics Support Analyst – 5315 LBD
Our client, a dynamic global bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a Logistics Support Analyst for a contract position till 30.04.2024 (with a high possibility for extension) based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
This individual contributor will be responsible for the management of Supply Chain related data and information to make sure that batch and order information is created on-time in support of clinical trial supply materials.
- Interacts with all Supply Chain partners (internal/external/CMO/JSC) to manage high quality transactional data and master data
- Monitors the timely delivery, testing and release of products, components and supporting documentation (in a complex supply chain network).
- Provides proactive input to the weekly shop floor planning process and contractor activities on delayed deliveries
- Drives the shipment process for clinical trial materials between sites, including necessary paperwork and information
- Interacts with Finance to cross charge the logistic costs to the right projects
- Interacts with Finance to cross charge the Schaffhausen component cost to the Clinical projects.
- Maintain complaints database and support logistics complaint process
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Experienced in utilizing appropriate software to effectively manage a supply chain (e.g. inventory management systems, order entry systems)
- Basic knowledge on GMP or good documentation practices
- Operational and data analysis skills
- Fluent English and German conversational