Manager HW & SW Development (5185)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Manager HW & SW Development
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and sales partners. We are looking for a Manager HW & SW Development for a permanent role to be based in Central Switzerland.
- Management of the Hardware Development and Product Support specialist group with around 10 technical experts (both on a technical and personnel level);
- Take responsibility of team development topics including development of trainings, methods and cooperation, coaching of employees, planning and availability of personnel resources;
- Ensure information flow and communication with Product Management, Risk/Regulatory, Production and Suppliers;
- Timely provision of infrastructure and development tools
- Be actively involved in projects and creation of technical documents; take responsibility for timely delivery of agreed work packages in projects while meeting qualitative and quantitative requirements;
- Ensure interdisciplinary knowledge exchange and collaborate with the HW/SW-Engineering management team.
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Engineering degree FH/ETH/TU in the field of electronics/electrical engineering;
- Several years of professional management experience in the field of HW/SW Development;
- Knowledge of medical technology and regulated areas is an advantage;
- German min. at B2 level, good communication skills in English.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us