SAP Master Data Manager – 5410 URA
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally.
For this position we are looking for someone who has a strong desire for accurate organizational data and a strong continuous improvement mindset. As a Master Data Manager in the materials management organization which is a major pillar within the client’s site including the management of production planning, local procurement, materials planning and master data, the candidate will be reporting directly to the Master Data Lead. We are looking for someone who has the ability to understand and improve processes and has an open mindset. Soft Skills are very important and will be tested in this position as well as the german and English languages skills. This role is a initial 12 months contract to be based in Kaiseraugst in basel area.
- Working in a supply chain driven make assess release process area with an understanding about technical connections and interdependencies in order to combine changes and to define the required steps for achieving these
- Develop the master data strategy in regards to fit for future master data including standardization of system, as well as monitoring and maintenance of master data
- Identify and support continuous improvement projects to reduce lead time and increase data quality through standardization, automation (e.g. RPA) or data/process improvements including the corresponding data analytics
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or similar education
- Min. 3-5+ years experience in the field of Master Data, in a pharmaceutical environment or at least regulated environment with GxP experience
- Strong understanding in SAP master data maintenance processes (incl. S4 Hana, MDG-M)
- Understanding of identifying, maintaining and optimizing data and processes including the correlated documentation
- German and English fluent (Minimum C1- Level)
- Ability to make timely decisions, based on thorough analysis and assessment, whilst consistently demonstrating profound business insight
- Goal-oriented team-worker and relish working in a dynamic multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong customer focus
- Effective communicator with excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication and presentation skills, who can build and maintain constructive and effective relationships with internal and external customers, peers and team members
- Self-driven, highly motivated, proactive, analytical understanding with smart approach
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.