The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes
Medical Advisor Inflammation 5077
Our client is a fast-growing biotech company in Switzerland and are expanding their pipeline. They are currently looking for support within the inflammation/IBD area. The Medical Advisor is responsible for liaising with key stakeholders, leaders and healthcare professionals in academic and clinical centres for scientific exchange and data generation to ensure appropriate implementation and use of their treatment options within inflammatory diseases.
We are looking for a Medical Advisor Inflammation to be based in Basel for a one year contract with the aim to become a permanent role.
- Exchange complex clinical and scientific information with the healthcare provider community;
- Respond to and document unsolicited requests for scientific information;
- Establish and maintain ongoing scientific collaborative relationships with Therapy Area Experts (TAEs) (including physicians, nurses and patient advocacy groups);
- Identify and support local data generation activities;
- Conference coverage (national and international) including staffing exhibits, reporting on scientific sessions, and facilitating meetings with TAEs;
- Provide clinical/scientific presentations to internal and external groups;
- Provide support for content development and delivery of Advisory Boards;
- Ensure optimal collaboration with other field based colleagues and on a cross-functional level with the Nordics and Alpine Medical & Commercial and global teams to rapidly respond to questions from sites in the territory;
- Serve as medical representative on (project-based) cross-functional teams internally.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit and/or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Efficient and effective verbal and written communication skills in English and German; fluency in both languages is essential
- Advanced medical/scientific degree (MD or equivalent degree, PhD) with experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related healthcare field
- Expertise in the area of Inflammation(Rheumatology/IBD) preferred
- Knowledge of national regulatory requirements
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and variable environment with a “can do” attitude
- Committed to continuing education to maintain knowledge base
- Proven ability to work independently and across a cross-functional matrix
- Ability to travel frequently, occasionally with short notice
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.