The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
International Clinical Trial Manager (Real World Evidence) 4897
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally. A leader in the field of both in vitro diagnostics and manufacturing and selling of several innovative drugs. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic for a International Clinical Trial Manager (Real World Evidence) to be based in Basel for an unlimited contract role.
- Providing operational expertise and leadership to cross-functional investigator initiated studies at global level;
- Developing operational plans, such as risk mitigation strategies, study budgets, sponsor capabilities and clinical supplies management;
- Ensuring effective and efficient delivery of all operational aspects of one or more studies through all phases of Clinical Study Management (Start-up, Conduct, Close), in accordance with the appropriate quality standards including ICH/GCP, GVP, applicable regulations and contract with Alliance Partners;
- Contributing to the development and management of the study timelines, resources, budget, risk and quality plans;
- Providing clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery;
- Delivers the operational elements of the study plan;
- Handling the day-to-day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- At least a Bachelor in life sciences or adequate work experience in similar role;
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in international clinical project management, across all phases and within Oncology;
- Experience working in late stage of studies (Real World Evidence, Post Market, evidence generation).
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.