Operations Project Manager (5207)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Operations Project Manager
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and sales partners. We are looking for an Operations Project Manager for a permanent role to be based in Central Switzerland.
- Overall project management in the a matrix organization with internal and external participants in the production environment;
- Planning, budgeting, organization and implementation of demand planning and infrastructure projects for the site;
- Project management of transfer projects and support for contract manufacturing issues;
- Provide technical support to suppliers with a focus on plant construction and automation;
- Analyse weaknesses in the manufacturing processes;
- Support and development of new production technologies;
- Develop concept studies to inform strategic decisions for management, develop benchmark comparisons and data driven insights;
- Serve as an internal contact point for both the department and management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Completed training as an engineer FH/ETH/TU in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, microtechnology or natural sciences;
- Additional training in business administration or project management;
- Several years of professional experience in the field of manufacturing and infrastructure, preferably in the field of medical technology, pharmaceuticals, the automotive industry or plastics processing;
- Management experience in a matrix organization;
- Openness to travel;
- Very good knowledge of German and English.