The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Patient Access Program and Supply Lead
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Patient Access Program and Supply Lead for a contract of 12 months in Basel.
- Actively plan and implement the Patient Access Programs (such as Pre-Approval Access & Compassionate Use programs and Post-Trial Access programs)
- Ensure that all activities in the Community of Practice for those programs and Drug Supply are handled according to internal standards and relevant regulatory and legal compliance standards
- Ensure adequate material and budget planning and effective delivery of Clinical Drug Supply for the conduct of managed global and local clinical trials & Patient Access Programs
- Track and document all Patient Access Programs & supply requests
- Facilitate and improve internal Patient Access Programs and supply processes and support shaping of Patient Access Programs’ policy
- Liaise with, support and maintain strong relationships with all involved stakeholders and collaboration partners
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Min 5 years’ experience in pharma / clinical research (preferably in clinical trials)
- Previous project / program management experience in pharma in international clinical trials setting
- Excellent understanding of Health Authorities' expectations
- Proactive and self-managed, able to adapt and flexible to an evolving matrix environment
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.