The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Plant Engineer – ETH 4973
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world. We are looking for a Plant Engineer for an 8 months contract to be based in Stein, Switzerland.
- Leading root cause investigations for product deviations and recalls
- Management of troubleshooting, deviations, CAPA and Quality event management
- Responsible for Technical Change request management (ACC); Work order management (SAP – PM)
- Review in the system for standard operating instructions (SOPs / FRMs and WPs
- COMOS Create / maintain / verify engineering documents (protocols, drawings, lists, schedules, diagrams, layouts, calculations, datasheets)
- Develop test specification / plan for commissioning & qualification in projects
- Perform GMP risk assessments (incl. Sensors SRA)
- Create protocols, reports and execute DQ, IQ and OQ protocols
- Provide technical trouble shooting during PQ and validation
Qualifications and Experience:
- Comparable professional experience in a similar role;
- Very good knowledge of German, English
- Experience with SAP-PM; 1QEM Investigator
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.