The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
PLM – Data Management Specialist 6023 URA
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company in Switzerland. It is headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and sales partners. For our clients corporate services division, we are looking for a German speaking Product Lifecycle Management, Data Management specialist with 0-2 years of experience for a permanent role to be based in Central Switzerland area.
- As an important member of the PLM team, you have the opportunity to convert the product data between the specialist departments along the entire product lifecycle into our new system.
- Coordination and implementation of the data structure in high self-organization
- Monitor data quality from PLM processes to improve systems and processes
- Cooperation with specialist departments, in particular development project managers and product managers
- Support of know-how transfer to the specialist departments
- Support of 1st & 2nd level support as well as key users
- Further development of new and existing processes in the PLM environment in cooperation with the PLM core team and the specialist departments
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
- Commercial or technical apprenticeship
- German language as mother tongue
- Systematic, methodical & analytical approach
- First points of contact with PLM processes is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP
- Independent way of working with a service-oriented approach