Project Accounting Specialist (5234)
The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Project Accounting Specialist SRS
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Project Accounting Specialist for a 12 month contract with high chances of extension based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
Your experience in developing, monitoring and controling accurate project accounting records is required for this role. Implementing accounting processes, ensuring project requirements are met.
Consolidate and report on all accounting elements within projects (e.g. Purchase Requisitions, Invoicing and reconciliation). Fluency in both English and German is essential for this role.
· Ensuring correct Cost Breakdown Structure coding is utilized for requisitions, purchase orders, invoices and for internal man- hours booking
· Invoicing processing to include detailed reviews, investigating billing issues and identifying overages ensuring contract terms are adhered too
· Coordinating with Accounts Payable Shared Services Centre
· Unifier System Administrator, providing adequate training and support for users
· Assisting in month end activities (accruals, vendor reconciliations)
· Overseeing the Monthly cost reconciliation between Unifier and SAP
· Coordinating with Procurement and our EPCM partners or other key vendors, as required
· Assisting with project close out activities including capitalization of assets and Cost Controllers as and when required
· Creating the requested CSV documents according SOP’s
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
· Commercial Apprenticeship Profile E/M or Swiss Matura Diploma
· 3-5 years of experience in Accounting and P2P
· Experience being part of a team cost controlling on large scale projects and project experience in general
· Fluent in both English and German is essential
· Communicative person able to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
· Hands on knowledge of project management software in the area of cost controlling (Unifier or similar), SAP and Excel