CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Project Manager – Supply Chain (4994-LBD)
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for an Project Manager for 12 month contract role based in Basel, Switzerland.
The ideal candidate should have project management experience in Supply Chain and IT project management experience in Chemical or Pharmaceutical industry. The Project Manager proactively manages assigned projects through cross-functional project teams, defining and coordinating all aspects of the projects, setting deadlines, ensuring appropriate monitoring and transparency progress. He/she serves as the first point of contact for functional team members to ensure on time and compliant realization of GCS strategy. As a key member of the Project Management Office (PMO), defines and develops best practices that are key to the success of the process and project governance. Leads and manages all project and local network activities and participates in cross-functional teams.
- Leads or contributes to selected cross-functional and high priority projects in alignment to GCS strategy, from start to completion.
- Responsible to deliver assigned projects on time, within scope, within budget and with quality (e.g. timely execution of cross-functional plans, accurate monitoring and tracking of defined activities).
- Ensures efficient and transparent allocation of project team resources to accomplish project tasks.
- Ensures active and continuous risk assessment and management to minimize project risks.
- Acts as point of contact and establishes appropriate channels to communicate projects progress and performance on a regular basis to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. communication to Steering Committees).
- Leads change management activities to ensure organizational readiness for implementation.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, including the project charter and project plan.
- Provides the necessary training, coaching and tools to project team members to facilitate effective and efficient project management.
- Supports GCS PMO in development, tracking and reporting of performance metrics for the organization, interpreting information and proposing action to team and management.
- Ensures compliance to and other relevant regulations and quality standards, shares best practices and lessons learned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Swiss working/residency permit and/or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- 5 years of practical experience in chemical / pharmaceutical industry or 3 years of experience in field of expertise
- Good expertise in related field.
- Good knowledge about the Drug Development process.
- Basic project management , good organization and planning skills.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations (e.g. GMP, HSE etc.) and specific standards.
- Demonstrates problem-solving and idea generation skills.
- Good presentation skills and fundamental Leadership skills
- Very good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.
Key Performance Indicators' for this role:
- Accountability for quality, quantity and timelines for all assigned tasks/projects.
- GMP Compliance (number of deviations, technical issues, audit / inspection findings).
- Adherence to client’s standards and Values & Behaviors, in particular, quality, ethical, health, safety, and environment standards (HSE), and information security standards (ISEC).
- Refer to annual individual and team objective.
- Unit KPIs. Cross-functional KPIs (if applicable).