Quality Specialist QM (5308)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Quality Specialist QM
Our client is a Medical Device company with a focus on Ophthalmology located in the East of Switzerland. We are looking for a Quality Specialist QM for a permanent position to be based in the St. Gallen area of Switzerland.
- Be responsible for processing and monitoring CAPAs and their adequate and timely completion;
- Take part in activities in the area of continuous improvement of the QM system to ensure product quality and adherence to regulatory requirements;
- Take part in independent implementation of internal audits and monitoring of deviations;
- Process customer complaints in cooperation with the relevant departments;
- Participate in the design of processes within the QM area;
- Provide professional support for system audits and monitoring of any deviations;
- Collect, maintain and systematically analyze quality data (e.g. evaluation and optimization of the quality board).
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Completed studies preferably in the field of medical technology, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable with a focus on quality management;
- Experience in working in a similar position, preferably in the Life Sciences sector;
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us.