The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programs.
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator 4881 SRS
As the Regulatory Affairs Coordinator you will support the Regulatory team in managing, tracking and archiving regulatory requests received from our partners companies in their respective territories.
- Ensuring all documents/declarations/statements are signed by company representatives and contract manufacturers
- Managing requests for notarized/apostilled documents, CPPs from Heath Authorities, Deficiency letters and eCTD modules
- Coordinating the Regulatory requests
- Collecting, tracking and filing partners’ regulatory assessment and submission status of the changes in the business partners’ territories.
- Filing existing Regulatory documents e.g. Correspondence, Submissions, Approvals, Deficiency Letters, Meeting Minutes etc. and maintains Regulatory trackers to ensure these are up-to-date.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Regulatory Affairs, experience >5 years
- Previous working within Pharma and Regulatory Affairs
- Excellent communication in English is essential, German and Spanish, preferable
- Hands-on experience in Document Management System (DMS) and eCTD publishing
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.