The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
For our client, a leading Swiss Global Pharma & Diagnostics Payer we are looking for a
RA Project Manager Medical Devices (5411)
This a contractor role set for 1y, requires work/residence permit for Switzerland and is hybrid (minimu 1d onsite).
The candidate will support various software as medical device and non-medical device software at different stages of the product lifecycle. This role is responsible for activities associated with regulatory approval or launch of regulated (medical device) and non-regulated software including the overall development, implementation and coordination of regulatory strategies and activities. Responsible for assessment of device changes for regulatory implications. The candidate will be a part of multiple international regulatory projects and should therefore be a regulatory affairs expert with experience in Medical Devices, incl. US regulatory/FDA.
The candidate should have the following skillsets: effectively manage stakeholders, decision making, problem solving, agile mindset, teamwork, collaboration, and regulatory submissions.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Manages regulatory responsibilities associated with the development, support, and deployment of the Company’s non-medical and medical device software products.
•Manages development and implementation of regulatory strategies and plans to support the timely introduction of new products and the possible preparation and review of government submissions to achieve timely and cost effective clearance/approval. Provides information for maintaining registrations and listings.
•Monitors and assesses domestic and international Regulatory developments (e.g. Federal Register publication/notices, FDA and EU guidelines, etc.) related to the Company’s products.
•Reviews product labeling to ensure conformance with applicable regulatory requirements and/or approved product claims. Review promotional materials. May serve as a contact with affiliates to achieve international registration of products.
• Frequent contact with external resources and contacts at various management levels concerning operations or scheduling of specific phases of projects.
• Provide Expertise in Software as a Medical Device (SaMD), MDR, and IVDR and related regulations and guidance documents in U.S., Europe, Canada, and APAC. E.g.: 21 st Century Cures Act and related FDA guidance documents, Medical Device Regulation (MDR), EU guidance documents, IEC 62304, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, AAMI TIR45, AGILE development, etc.
• Bachelor or Masters in engineering or biomedical engineering
• At least 5 years of experience in regulatory affairs working within medical device
• Experience with software, SaMD; working knowledge of software and software development
• Strong understanding of US regulations and FDA
• Profound knowledge of EU guidance documents
• Experience with MDR
• Experience with submissions for US and EU
• Engagement and communication with global health authorities
• Hands-on experience in stakeholder management
• Proficient in MS Office applications
Interested? Than call us!