The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
SAP Project and Support Specialist – NLI
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally.
For our clients state-of-the-art packaging systems, systems for delivery control (track & trace), systems for fully electronic production documentation as well as systems for highly automated warehouse management and material flow control units, we are looking for an contractor who will ensure the operational operation of the systems in application support and actively promote the further development of the existing system solutions and platforms based on SAP eWM.
The perfect candidate has a high level of service orientation with relevant experience in Pharma Manufacturing processes as well as the ability to communicate effectively with business and IT in English and German. This role is a 18 months contract to be based in Switzerland.
• SAP ERP expertise and consulting for the business departments in the area of production, packaging and production planning: definition of system and process optimisations.
• SAP ERP Incident & Change Management (analysis, specification, testing, training).
• Coordination / information / support of SAP key users from the business departments in the area of responsibility.
• Main contact person for SAP IT Support as well as for the Regional User Community.
• Close cooperation with internal and external partners from other SAP support areas, Business Process Manager, regional SAP IT Support and global projects.
• Participate in local and/or global projects as SME and system consultant for the support areas.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
• Bachelor's degree in a computer science field or in supply chain management.
• Min. 5+ years of project experience as well as experience in operational support in the area of SAP ECC – MM & PP-PI modules
• Very good experience in Pharma Manufacturing & Planning / Production Execution processes
• GMP experience
• Business fluent in German and English (min. Level B2)
• Team player, motivated, independent, resilient, open, adaptive, committed and resilient personality with excellent communication skills
• Very good analytical, conceptual and organisational skills with a strong customer orientation and service mindset
• Process understanding and E2E mindset
• Experience in SAP APO PP-DS and/or OMP; MES systems and eWM; in SAP customising and ABAP programming advantageous.
• Knowledge in Middle Layer (TIBCO) advantageous
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button or write an email to us.