The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Associate scientist Immunology 4847
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in the Basel area, is looking for an associate scientist in immunology to join their team and help them conduct pharmacological studies using mice to discover new targets or therapeutic agents.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Conduct and interpret pharmacological studies in mice
- Conduct, plan, analyse and accurately document experiments
- Develop new animal models for immunology projects
- Harvest and prepare biological samples
If you have:
- Msc or Bsc, apprenticeship in Immunology (PhD's won't be considered for this role)
- 3 years of research experience
- Strong in vivo experience in animal handling
- Hands on experience with cytometry or imaging techniques is a plus
- Hands on experience with ELISA, qPCR
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.